Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of your reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an inspiration you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full-line of products and not wanting to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, product Patent but websites explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for inventhelp office locations the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.