Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an inspiration you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full-line of providers not wanting to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t own a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for InventHelp Invention Marketing release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick explore your InventHelp Patent Referral Services they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year or go with the following year and InventHelp Office are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not require to take the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.